Oasis Equestrian Center
1. Show Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry.
2. ALL horses must show proof of a negative coggins within the last 12 months
3. When competing, appropriate riding boots must be worn (heels down).
4. All re-runs will be the decision of the show committee. Re-runs will be on the fresh drag. A horse falling during a run will not receive a rerun. Broken tack or equipment during a run will not result in a rerun. All decisions are final. For shows w/over 50 riders horses must maintain forward motion once they enter the arena. Re-runs must be requested prior to the conclusion of the class.
5. A maximum of 3 gate calls will be given, after which he/she will be disqualified.
6. A horse may enter each race only once. You may enter as many horses per race as you wish. No substitutions.
7. The 4D Full Second Split format will be as follows: 1-D fastest time of the race; 2-D fastest time of the race plus 1/2 second; 3-D fastest time of the race plus 1 full second; 4-D fastest time of the race plus 2 full seconds. Jackpot entry fee's will be paid at a rate of 80% of total entries as follows: 1D: 35%, 2D:30%, 3D:20%, 4D: 15%.
8. The 4D ½ Second Split format will be as follows: 1D fastest time of the race; 2-D fastest time of the race plus ½ second(.5seconds), 3-D fastest time of the race plus one second; 4-D fastest time of the race plus 1 1/2 seconds. Jackpot entry fee's will be paid at a rate of 80% of total entries as follows: 1D:35%, 2D:30%, 3D:20%, 4D:15%.
9. The 3D format will be as follows: 1-D fastest time of the race, 2-D fastest time of the race plus one second; 3-D, fastest time of the race plus 2 seconds. If a youth jackpot class is advertised, the Jacket pot entry fee's will be paid at a rate of 80% of total entries as follows: 1D:50%, 2D:30%, 3D:20%.
10. If any division does not fill out , the money will be divided evenly between the winners in that division. If a division does not fill out at all , the money would be divided between all other division winners.
11. 100% of Added money will be paid out.
12. Progressive series points are calculated using 20 points per division. Points are kept separately for all 4 divisions and youth. 20 points maximum per division. If multiple horses, highest horse in division receives points. Points based on rider. Rider cannot combined divisions to accumulate points.
13. Series awards are given to the rider earning the most points in each division. Contestants are only eligible to win one series award. If multiple winnings occur, the awards goes to the next rider with the most points in that division.
14. Late entries accepted until class starts.
15. If entries received after class has been drawn, rider will be added to the end of the draw.
16. Contestants will receive a no time for knocking down a barrel or breaking a pattern
17. Youth contestants must be 18 years and under as of Jan. 1 st of 2005
18. The show directors, whose decision will be final, will handle any questions or disputes that may arise during the show not covered by the rules above.
19. The show committee will not tolerate abusive or offensive behavior to either human or horse. Such behavior will constitute immediate disqualification and the individual will be required to leave premises.
20. Rider, or agent, shall be solely responsible for all acts and behavior of the horse at all times and shall indemnify owner, promoter and all committees against all claims of liability, causes of actions and damages to personal injury, including death and property damage, caused by the horse. Each participant must sign a disclaimer prior to competition. Minors need parental signature to compete.
21. The show committee reserves the right to revise, modify or change these rules at any time as long as it is announced prior to beginning class.